A neutral carrier oil can be mixed with a number of essential oils which a high level of alcohol and ester are usually safe to use for their relaxing qualities.
- Hypericum – This oil has been used since ancient times to treat anxiety and relax muscles
- Bergamot – Used to treat agitation, depression or panic attacks
- Petitgrain – Helps with nervous exhaustion, petitgrain helps build the immune system
- Lavender – Renowned for its relaxing, healing and calming effects
- Clay Sage – Lowers cholesterol and blood pressure
- Geranium – Regulates hormones and calms nervous fatigue
Anxiety can be treated with blends of rose otto, bergamot and petitgrain oil.