Find a time in the day when you can sit quiet, turn your phone onto silent and put some relaxing music on and perform these 8 simple sets for a nice relaxing face massage, you may wish to use a small amount of oil to prevent “dragging “ the skin.
- Gently massage the chin, moving the hands to the corner of the lips and gliding towards the ears. Move fingers to the corner of the nose. Repeat this action three times.
- Rest the thumbs just above the eyebrows, press gently and release, then glide to the temple and hair line. Return to the forehead and repeat the movement.
- Rest the thumbs just above the brows, press and release. Move your fingers up a little and repeat, continuing until you reach the hair line. Repeat three times.
- Massage the chin by rolling the fingers under and along the chin bone, towards the centre of the chin to release the tension in the jawline.
- Press and release on the dimples at either side of the nose, then towards the ears to relieve the nasal congestion. Repeat three times.
- With very gentle circular movements massage below the eyes, just inside the eye sockets from the outer to the inner corner. Repeat three times.
- Press the dimples inside the eye sockets under the brows and release. Repeat several times.
- Using soft pad on the heel of your hands, rest both hands in the centre of the forehead and glide each hand towards the temples. Repeat six times.